Title: Ph.D, Associate Professor.
Department: School of Telecommunications Engineering.
Yun-hui Yi, was born in Xian, Shaanxi Province, China, in 1975. He received his B.A. in Telecommunication Engineering from Xidian University, Xi’an, China, in 1997, the Ph.D. and M.S. degree respectively in Information & Communication Engineering from XiDian University, Xi’an, China.
1. Wireless Communication Networks
2. Network Performance Analysis and Measurement
4. Adaptive Signal Processing
1. Experiments in Electronic Circuits, 2012
2. Elctronic Circuits Design Guide, 2006
1. Engineering Design in Electronic Circits
2. Comprehensive Develepment and Application Experiments in Electronic Circuits