Name: Dr. Jingxuan Wei
Department: School of Computer Science and Technology, Xidian University
Address: Mail box 179, School of Computer Science and Technology,
Xidian Uni. Xi'an, China.
Address: Main Building I 429
2010/10~2011/10: Visiting researcher with the Artificial Intelligence Research Group in the School of Engineering and Computer Science at Victoria University of Wellington.
2010/05~2010/07: Assistant researcher in the Department of Mathematics and Computing, University of Southern Queensland, Australia.
2012~so far: Associate Professor in the School of Computer Science, Xidian Uni., China
2009~2011: Lecturer in the School of Computer Science, Xidian Uni., China
2003~2009: Master and Ph.d in the School of Science, Xidian Uni., China. Major in Artificial Intelligence.
1999~2003: Bachelor of Science in the School of Science , Shaanxi Normal Uni., China. Major in applied mathematics.
1.More effective evolutionary multi-objective optimization algorithms
2.Optimization in dynamic environment
3.Evolutionary multiobjective approaches to constraint handling
4.Particle swarm optimization (PSO)
1. Combinatoria Mathematics : Undergraduate students, Autumn, 2009.
2. Modern Algebra: Autumn, 2009.
3. Introduction of Artificial Intelligence: Semester 1, 2011 (Tutor)
4. Combinatoria Mathematics : Postergraduate students, Autumn, 2012.
I have been granted the following research fundings :
1. Research on uncertain multi-objective optimizatoin problems by PSO, supported by National Science Foundation of China. NSFC (No.61203372) 2013.01-2015.12. PI: Jingxuan Wei
2. Research On Grid Security Problems under Dynamic Environments, Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. (No. 72005502) 2010.9~2012.9. PI: Jingxuan Wei
3. Research on dynamic multi-objective optimization problems, supported by overseas returnee research funding. 2013-2015. PI: Jingxuan Wei
1. Reviewer for IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation.
2. Reviewer for IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics-Part B
3. Reviewer for IEEE Conference on Evolutionary Computation.
4. Member of IEEE