1. Hong Li, Li Zhang, Qingfu Zhang, Qin Chen, An efficient solution strategy for bilevel multiobjective optimization problems using multiobjective evolutionary algorithms, Information Sciences, (be reviewed), (PDF and DATA).
1. Hong Li, Qingfu Zhang, Qin Chen, Li Zhang, Yong-Chang Jiao. Multiobjective differential evolution algorithm based on decomposition for a type of multiobjective bilevel programming problems, Knowledge-Based Systems, Vol.107, 2016, 271–288.
2. Hong Li, Li Zhang,and Yong-Chang Jiao. An interactive approach based on a discrete differential evolution algorithm for a class of integer bilevel programming problems, International Journal of Systems Science, Vol.47,No.10, 2016, 2330-2341.
3. Hong Li, Li Zhang, Yongchang Jiao. Discrete differential evolution algorithm for integer linear bilevel programming problems, Journal of Systems Engineering and Electronics, Vol. 27, No. 4, August 2016, pp.912-919.
4. Hong Li, Li Zhang, Solving linear bilevel programming problems using a binary differential evolution, 2015 11th International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Security (CIS), 2015, pp. 38-42.
5. Hong Li, and Li Zhang. A discrete hybrid differential evolution algorithm for solving integer programming problems. Engineering Optimization, Vol. 46, No. 9, 2014, 1238-1268.
6. Hong Li, Li Zhang, and Yongchang Jiao. Solution for integer linear bilevel programming problems using orthogonal genetic algorithm. Journal of Systems Engineering and Electronics, Vol. 25, No. 3, 2014, 443-451.
7. Hong Li, Li Zhang. A differential evolution with two mutation strategies and a selection based on an improved constraint-handling technique for bilevel programming problems. Mathematical Problems in Engineering, Vol. 2014, 2014, 1-16.
8. Hong Li, Yong-Chang Jiao and Li Zhang. Hybrid differential evolution with a simplified quadratic approximation for constrained optimization problems. Engineering Optimization, Vol. 43, No. 2, February 2011, 115–134.
9. Hong Li, Yongchang Jiao, and Li Zhang. Orthogonal genetic algorithm for solving quadratic bilevel programming problems.Journal of Systems Engineering and Electronics,2010, 21(5):763-770.
10. Hong Li, Yong-Chang Jiao, Fu-Shun Zhang, and Li Zhang. An efficient method for linear bilevel programming problems based on the orthogonal genetic algorithm. International Journal of Innovative Computing, Information and Control, 2009, 5(9): 2837-2846.
11. Hong Li, Yong-Chang Jiao. A Hybrid Evolutionary Algorithm for Mixed-Integer Nonlinear Bilevel Programming Problems. Second International Conference on Genetic and Evolutionary Computing, Sept. 25-26, 2008, Jingzhou, Hubei, China, pp.549-553.
12. Hong Li, Yong-Chang Jiao, Li Zhang and Fu-Shun Zhang. Global optimization method based on the statistical genetic algorithm for solving nonlinear bilevel programming problems. Proceedings of 2007 International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Security, Harbin, Heilongjiang, China, December 15-19, 2007, 96-100.
13. Hong Li, Yong-chang Jiao，Li Zhang and Yuping Wang. Fast Computational Method for a Class of Nonlinear Bilevel Programming Problems Using the Hybrid Genetic Algorithm. Proceedings of the 2006 International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Security, November 3-6, 2006, Guangzhou, China, Part I, 219-224.
14. Hong Li, Yong-Chang Jiao, Li Zhang, and Ze-Wei Gu. Genetic Algorithm Based on the Orthogonal Design for Multidimensional Knapsack Problems. Advances in Natural Computation, Part 1, Proceedings, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 4221, Springer-Verlag,2006, 696-705.
15. Hong Li, Yong-Chang Jiao and Yuping Wang. Integrating the simplified interpolation into the Genetic Algorithm for constrained optimization problems. In Computational Intelligence and Security, Part 1, Proceedings, Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence 3801, Springer-Verlag, 2005, 247-254.
16. Yan-Yan Tan, Yong-Chang Jiao, Hong Li, Xin-Kuan Wang. A modification to MOEA/D-DE for multiobjective optimization problems with complicated Pareto sets. Information Sciences, 2012, 213: 14-38.
17. Yuping Wang, Hong Li, and Chuangyin Dang. A new evolutionary algorithm for a class of nonlinear bilevel programming problems and its global convergence. INFORMS Journal on Computing, 2011, 23(4): 618-629.
18. Li Zhang, Yong-Chang Jiao, Hong Li, Fu-Shun Zhang. Antenna optimization by hybrid differential evolution. International Journal of RF and Microwave Computer-Aided Engineering, 2010, 20(1): 51-55.
19. Jie Gao, Hong Li, and Yong-Chang, Jiao. Modified Differential Evolution for the Integer Programming Problems. 2009 International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Computational Intelligence (AICI2009), Vol.1, pp. 213-219, 2009.
20. Zhi Xu, Hong Li, Qi-zhong Liu and Jian-ying Li. Pattern synthesis of conformal antenna array by the hybrid genetic algorithm. Progress in Electromagnetics Research (PIER), 2008, 79: 75-90.
21. Yuping Wang, Yong-Chang Jiao and Hong Li. An evolutionary algorithm for solving nonlinear bilevel programming based on a new constraint-handing scheme.IEEE Trans. on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics-- Part C: Applications and Reviews, 2005, 35(2): 221-232.