Cong Tian (田聪)
School of Computer Science and Technology
Xidian University, Xi'an, China
Emails: ctian at mail.xidian.edu.cn or email@example.com
- [Apr 5, 2016] Our paper "Decision Procedure for A Fragment of Linear Time Mu-Calculus" was accepted by IJCAI 2016.
- [Jan 13, 2016] Our paper "Model Checking Petri Nets with MSVL" was accepted at Information Sciences.
- [Dec 1, 2015] Our group earned Natural Science Award (first class) from the Ministry of Education.
Cong Tian received Ph.D., M.Sc. and B.Sc. in Computer Science from Xidian University, China, in 2009, 2007 and 2004, respectively. She is now a professor at the school of computer science and technology, Xidian University, Xi'an, China. From 1st Oct 2010 to 31st March 2011, she was a HIF researcher at the Software Engineering Laboratory for Dependable Systems, Hosei University, Tokyo, Japan.
Cong's research interests are in formal verification, both the theoretical and practical aspects. These include:
Theories in model checking, temporal logics and automata
Formal verification of software systems
- Formal Language and Automata Theory (2011)
- Java Programming (2011)
- Compilers (2012, 2013,2014)
- Formal Verification (2012)
- Editor of journal of combinatorial optimization
- Editor of journal of software
- SOFL+MSVL 2016 PC Co-chair
- SNPD 2016 PC Member
- SETTA 2016 PC Member
- ESSS 2015 PC Member
- SOFL+MSVL 2015 PC Member
- ICECCS 2014 PC Member
- EASLLC 2014 PC Member
- SOFL+MSVL 2014 PC Member
- SOFL+MSVL 2013 PC Member
- WSOFL 2012 PC Member
- TASE 2011 PC Member