I am the associate professor in School of Cyber Engineering at Xidian University. I received my degree of Doctor of Philosophy (December 2017) in Intelligence Information Processing, Xidian Unversity, supervised by Prof. Xinbo Gao. From Sep. 2016 to Sep. 2017, I was a visiting graduate student at Duke University in the Biomedical Engineering Department, supervised by Prof. Sina Farsiu (IEEE Fellow). Earlier, I received my Bachelor Degree (July 2012) in Electronic Information Engineering, Xidian University.
My research interests include machine learning, computer vision, and deeplearning with applications to face forgery generation and detection, heterogeneous face synthesis and recognition, and dependable visual identity recognition. I have published more than 20 papers on top journals and conferences such as IEEE TPAMI, TNNLS, TIP, TIFS, TCSVT, etc.
Chinese version of the homepage is available at: http://web.xidian.edu.cn/clpeng.
- Best Doctorial Dissertation Award from CSIG in 2018
- ACM Doctorial Dissertation Award, Xi\'an in 2018
- Doctorial Dissertation Award of Xidian University in 2018
- Special Scholarship from China Internet Development Foundation in 2016
Our work is supported in part by
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China under Grant 61806152
- the National Key Research and Development Program of China
- the Key Research and Development Program of Shaanxi under Grant 2020ZDLGY08-08
- the Natural Science Basic Research Plan in Shaanxi Province of China under Grant 2019JM-289
- the China Post-Doctoral Science Foundation under Grant 2018M631124 and 2019T120880
- the China 111 Project under Grant B16037
Member of IEEE, CIE, CCF, CSIG, CSIG-MM.
- IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (IEEE TPAMI)
- IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems (IEEE TNNLS)
- IEEE Transactions on Image Processing (IEEE TIP)
- IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics (IEEE TC)
- IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security (IEEE TIFS)
- IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology (IEEE TCSVT)
- IEEE Access
- Pattern Recognition (PR)
- Information Science (INS)
- Neurocomputing (NEUCOM)
- Signal Processing (SP)
- Image and Vision Computing (IVC)
- Pattern Recognition Letters (PRL)
- International Joint Conference on Artifical Intelligence (IJCAI)
- Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence (AAAI)
- International Conference on Tools and Artificial Intelligence (ICTAI)
Every year, I receive 4~6 master students. If you are interesting, please feel free to contact me via e-mail.
[My Google Scholar] | [Xinbo Gao] | [Nannan Wang]