Selected Journal Articles
- R. Lai and Y.T. Yang, "Accelerating non-local means algorithm with random projection," IET Electronics Letters, Vol.47, No.3, pp.182-183, 2011. (5-Year IF:1.15)
- Lai Rui, Yang Yin-tang, Wang Bing-jian, et. al., “A Quantitative Measure Based Infrared Image Enhancement Algorithm Using Plateau Histogram”, Optics Communi-cations (Elsevier), Volume283, Issue 21, Pages 4283-4288, 2010. (5-Year IF:1.57)
- Lai Rui, Yang Yin-tang, Li Qing, et. al., “Improvement in Adaptive Nonuniformity Correction Method with Nonlinear Model for Infrared Focal Plane Arrays”, Optics Communications (Elsevier), Volume282, Issue 17, Pages 3444-3447, 2009. (5-Year IF:1.57)
- Lai Rui, Yang Yintang, Wang Bingjian, et. al., “S-Curve Model-Based Adaptive Algorithm for Non-uniformity Correction in Infrared Focal Plane Arrays”, Acta Optica Sinica, Vol.29, No.4, pp.927-931, 2009. (in Chinese)
- Lai Rui, YANG Yin-tang, “Novel Scene Adaptive Method for Non-uniformity Correctionin Infrared Focal Plane Arrays”, Joural of Xidian University, Vol.36, No.2, pp.228-232, 2009. (in Chinese)
- LAI Rui, YANG Yin-tang, "A new detail preserving image interpolation method based on linear space variant technique," Journal of Optoelectronics ·Laser, Vol.20, No.2, pp.257-259, 2009. (in Chinese)
- Lai Rui, Yang Yin-tang, Zhou Duan, “Improved Neural Network Based Scene-adaptive Nonuniformity Correction Method for Infrared Focal Plane Arrays”, Applied Optics (OSA), Vol.47, No.24, pp.4331-4335, 2008.(5-Year IF:1.87)
Selected Conference Articles
- Lai Rui, Yang Yin-tang, Zhou Hui-xin, et. al., “A Novel Non-Local Means Based Super- Resolution Algorithm with Back-Projection”, IEEE Wireless Communications Networking and Mobile Computing (WiCOM’10), Chengdu, China, Sep., 2010.
- Lai Rui, Dou Xuan-xuan, “Improved Non-local Means Filtering Algorithm for Image Denoising”, IEEE International Congress on Image and Signal Processing (CISP’10), Yantai, China, Oct., 2010.
- Rui Lai, Hui-xin Zhou, Han-lin Qin, Shang-qian Liu. “Drive & Test System for 288×4 TDI IRCCD”, IEEE IRMMW-THz’06, Shanghai, China, 2006.