(1)Gui Jin, Mingxin Qin, etal. Experimental study on simulated cerebral edema detection with PSSMI. Proceedings of EEIC, 2011, 2: 567-569
(2)W Z Li, M X Qin, T Jiao, et al. Design for improved excitation source and analysis of magnetic field on BMIT System. ICEBI-2010
(3) Wei Zhou, Mingxin Qin, Ke Li, et al. Study on detecting phase deviation in brain MIT system. IFMBE Proceedings, 2009, 25/Ⅶ, pp:328-330.
(4) Mingke Jiao, Mingxin Qin, Wenwen Liang, et al. Design and implementation of a new type excitation source and the optimal excitation coil for MIT. Proceedings of ICBBE2008, vol. 3 pp:538-541
(5) Wenwen Liang, Mingxin Qin, Mingke Jiao, et al. Phase Detection Based on the Lock-in Amplifier SR844 and Experiments of Brain Neuron Cells in MIT System. Proceedings of ICBMEI2008, vol. 1 pp:638-642
(6) Xiaoyan Hu, Mingxin Qin, Wenwen Liang, et al. Study on techniques of phase detection in brain magnetic induction tomography. Proceedings of ICBBE2007, vol. 2 pp:782-785
(7) Mingxin Qin, Yun Wang, Xiaoyan Hu, et al. Study of MIT phase sensitivity for detecting a brain edema based on FDTD method. Proceedings of ICBBE2007, vol. 2 pp:782-785
(8) Mingxin Qin, Xiaoyan Hu, Haibin Wang, et al. Measurement method of magnetic induction. Proceeding of 7th CBAEIT. 2006; 146
(9) Zhentao Cao, Mingxin Qin, Jiankang Chen, et al. Analysis on the Chaotic Characteristics of Postganglionic Inferior Cardiac Sympathetic Nerve Activity. Proceeding of the 2005 IEEE Eng. Med. and Biol. 2005; 157 -158
(10) Mingxin Qin, Jiao Licheng, Wang Haibing, et al. Simulation calculation of forward problem of magnetic induction tomography based on FDTD. Proceeding of the 2005 IEEE Eng. Med. and Biol. 2005; 192 -193
(11) Qin Mingxin, Jiao Licheng, Wang Cong, et al. A single channel measurement system for brain MIT. Chinese J. Biomed. Eng (English Edition). 2004, 13(3):93-100.
(12) Qin MX, D.Xiuzhen, Y.Fusheng, et al. Preliminary system of EIT based on Windows95 Platform for detecting lung function. Proc. 3rd EPSRC Eng. Net. meeting on Biomedical applications of EIT. London, 2001